I am giddy reading a well written technical document like when I read ITT Basic at the age of 10.
ABYC P-06 Propeller Shafting Systems is a set of logical engineering guidelines that explain and give equations for proper sizing, placement, materials, type of fastening mechanisms, etc - but sometimes it says - or you can do it another way if you are achieving the same result. :)
Center of a 15HP 2-stroke gasoline loaner motor.
Fill the holes with Quik-Steel(like JB Weld).
Fill it with Great Stuff expanding foam so it doesn't get water logged.
Sand it to bare aluminum!
Prime it with Self Etching Primer.
Paint it Black!
Paint it with Coats of Clear Coat!
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors any more, I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by, dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
No comments:
Post a Comment